We planned on having Klay's mom, sisters, and our nephews sleep in our trailer with us, but they ended up setting up their own tent. Then all the kids wanted to sleep in the tent with them. Klay and I would have been sleeping in the trailer alone, but we talked Kami and Kylee into staying in there with us. Here are the kids playing in the trailer.
Left to Right, Back: Kylee, Kami, Kendrick (Mikah's)
Front: Kortney, Dillon (Kendra's), Kally, and Bridger (Mikah's)
Klay's cousin Neko and her family brought Kylee a little gift that was meant for her when she was in the hospital. It was a little tea set. She absolutely loved it. She kept asking me "Where's my tea party?". It kept the kids occupied for a long time. Thanks Neko!




2 comments:
Isn't camping with family so much fun!?
It's my mom and one of my nephews on Jason's side that have the allergy to gluten, so your kids are probably o.k., mine however are doomed, but you never know what can happen in the future. Mom was only diagnosed a little over a year ago I think. You'd have to ask her.
Anyways, It sounds like your family is enjoying their Summer!
I just 'found' your blog (thru Ruth's), and I was going to tell you the same thing she did--you may not have to worry at all. I hope not. It's a big, fat pain. That can be literally. Mostly it's ok as long as I stay at home and make my own food. I'm glad all is ok with your family now--what a scare! All my love,
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment