Friday, April 10, 2009

Mommy and Kami Date

Kami and I went on a date today. We went to see the new Hannah Montana movie. Kami said she didn't like the movie, she LOVED it! I really liked it too. It was entertaining and funny, plus I even cried a bit. It's definately one that we'll be buying when it comes out on DVD.

Angela and Justin also came with us, so technically it was a double date. I didn't think Justin would want to see this movie because he's been very dramatic about NOT liking Hannah Montana. But, he even said he liked it too.




Kortney and Kayti (her bff) babysat the other kids for us while we were at the movie. When it was over we took all of them swimming. My mom and Kally's friend, Keeli, also came swimming with us. It was really fun too.

Now Kally is headed to soccer practice and to an i-Carly party at Keeli's house. I think Kortney is going over there too, so it should be a quiet evening.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

How special! A friend of Emily's called her today and invited her to go see that movie this afternoon. Emily had never gone to the movies before (none of our kids have) so she had a fun time! She said she liked the movie too! I'm glad you got to have a special day with Angela and your kids! Tell everyone I said hi!

Mandy said...

HOw fun I would love to have a girls night out! :) Too bad I don't have any girls that would like to go with me. I have never even seen Hannah Montana. I don't think my boys would like it too much.? DO you think they would like it?? Sounds like you had a fun date! :0