Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

Santa definately stopped at our house!


My parents and Cameron slept at our house and spent Christmas morning with us. It was fun to have them here.
That evening we went to my parents house for a party with my siblings. We had dinner and exchanged gifts. The kids did a little nativity play with Cody as the director.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks like Santa was nice to the Smiths. Sorry we weren't able to get together over the holidays. Call when you are in town next time :)
Love ya,
Karen

Kristen said...

Ya, as always! Spoiled kids, I tell you!

I know. We really need to do something one of these days!

Mandy said...

Kristen it looks like you all had a great Christmas!! FUN!! Spoiled it good you have great kids who deserve to be spoiled!! :)
Hope you have a happy New Year!! Gonna miss working with you!!
I have drawn up some not so good plans but need to get with you for some ideas!! Are you working?? Gotta get together when you have some time!!